Breast Reduction Surgery in Melbourne & Brisbane
Cosmetic1 offers a range of procedures to Australian women including breast reduction surgery, which is performed in our Melbourne and Brisbane locations. Surgical removal of excessive breast tissue permanently reduces the breast bulk and improves the breast shape too, and is a procedure many women choose to undergo for a number of reasons.
Benefits of Breast Reduction surgery with Dr David Topchian
- Surgeon who has successfully performed hundreds of these operations
- A technique that results in less scarring and a better shape long-term
- Day surgery – usually home a couple of hours after surgery
- Typically, back to work in a week
- All-inclusive, premium surgical and recovery package
- Medicare and Private Health Insurance may apply
About the Breast Reduction Procedure
The vertical scar technique of breast reduction leaves the least scarring, with the longest duration of effect. It is performed in a licensed day hospital with a general anaesthetic, generally taking about two hours to complete. No drainage tubes are routinely used and patients return to work in a week.
Liposuction is an alternative to breast reduction surgery that can, in the right circumstances, reduce breast size by a cup size on average. It is mostly suited to older women (who have a higher fat percentage in the breast).
Book a Consultation/Enquiry
To learn more about the procedures offered and to get a free info pack, please complete the form below with the procedure you are interested in. Alternatively, you can contact our clinic on 1800 745 536.