Breast Lift Surgery for women in Melbourne & Brisbane
When the nipple is below the breast crease, this is called ptosis and can be addressed with a two-hour operation called a mastopexy (or breast lift). This can be combined with implants for a rounder, fuller look. Dr David can provide breast lift surgery in our Melbourne and Brisbane locations to support a new breast contour.
What causes changes in the Breast Shape?
There are many reasons why a woman’s breast will change over time and, unfortunately, many of these are unavoidable. As we age and gravity takes hold, breasts will naturally start to sag on their own, however there are other factors that may contribute to less voluminous breasts as well such as breastfeeding, pregnancy, genes and fluctuations in weight.
Once excess skin is present, a surgery may be required to restore firmness and desired positioning of the breast. By removing skin and lifting the position of the breast, the breast lift procedure aims to make breasts appear perkier and firmer, something that is often associated with younger women.
Benefits of Breast Lift surgery with Dr David Topchian
- Surgeon who has successfully performed hundreds of these operations
- Minimal scarring with good long-term shape retention
- Day surgery – home a couple of hours after surgery
- Perky, natural shape and feel
- Can be combined with breast implants for a fuller look
- All-inclusive, premium surgical and recovery package
- Medicare and Private Health Insurance may apply
Book a Consultation/Enquiry
To learn more about the procedures offered and to get a free info pack, please complete the form below with the procedure you are interested in. Alternatively, you can contact our clinic on 1800 745 536.